DID YOU KNOW...
- National Car Insurance Day is celebrated on February 1st. What a great day to say thank goodness for insurance!
- A policy written in 1897 is considered to be the first car insurance policy, although it was actually a horse and carriage policy modified to cover a car.
- It is a myth that red cars cost more to insure. In fact, the color of your car has no impact on the cost of your insurance.
- Automobile insurance originated as a specialty product for enthusiasts when automobiles were still a novelty.
- Car insurance policies can include various optional coverages. Learn more about the different types of auto insurance here.